วันศุกร์ที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Cause and Effect (10th)

On March 16, 2015

Last Monday, I learned about A Discourse Approach in Reading class. Teacher taught us about comparison and contrast from last week and ordered us to do homework. It about men and women: Do they speak the same language? When I read the paragraph it made I knew differences between the languages of men and women. 


Such  as; The syntactic differentiations between males and females deal with directive speech. Men often use directive phrases such as “do this now” and women will be more indirect saying something like “why don’t we do this for a while?” Women are taught to be more ladylike, and speak gracefully, softly and less forceful.



After that , teacher ordered me to do exercise by using the following questions:

Using of language in the speech of men and women in similar or different?
- I think using of language in the speech of men and women are different and there are different ideas because women are more vulnerable than men , thoughts and cares about people around too much. In contrast , most of men have a tough emotional than women . When they have anything to say straight without concealment feel.

My attitude in this lesson I dare to share more opinions and I got many vocabulary of the text.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น