วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Comparison and Contrast (8th)

On  March 2, 2015

Last Monday, I had test before midterm test about the three lessons is learned about recount, narrative, and descriptive. The test was quite difficult for me, it's writing test. It had the texts for you read and had the questions for you to answer. I didn't know some words. So, I'm not confident to the this test.





After that, teacher was ordered last week to disclose the practice. Then, we began to learned about Comparison and Contrast, which is to compare the similarities and differences of people , animal , things or places. Teacher introduced to the lesson by watching picture about Apples and Oranges and she assigned us to find similarities and different of apple and orange. 





Then, she ordered us to read the text and did exercise1. It about subway in New York and Paris. This text was very interested for me. I can find a many new words.





Finally, teacher assigned to do homework. I think it's not difficult for me. I will try to use the idea of finding a Main idea and finding new vocabulary.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น