วันศุกร์ที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Cause and Effect (11th)

On March 16, 2015

In this afternoon, I learned about A Discourse Approach in Reading, unit 6 it's about Cause and Effect. Teacher introduced to the lesson by watching some text  example about "Cause and Effect".


Teacher told to us about detail of this lesson and vocabulary of  it. The keywords of cause such as; because, since, therefore, if…then, as a result of, hence, and thus. 

After that, teacher assigned us to did exercise about to find cause and effect in paragraph, teacher explains us to circle the cause and effect markers, highlight each cause and mark in with a C, underline each effect and mark in with an E. 



My attitude in this lesson I think this lesson is difficult because we need to know the vocabulary or keywords and translate the contents to be understood, then finding cause and results. And I don't like the class in the afternoon because when I had lunch finished, saw air conditioning and a lot of content it made me feel very sleepy 555. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น