วันศุกร์ที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Problem and Solution (ฺ14th)

On April 3rd, 2015.

Last Friday, teacher taught us about unit9 Exemplification continued from last week. Then, we did exercise about Hazards in home and Language in birds. When teacher answer the homework finished.
Teacher taught about Problem and Solution. 

First, teacher explained us about what is a problem and solution? 

“Problem and Solution is a pattern of organization where information in a passage is expressed as a dilemma or concerning issue (a problem) and something that was, can be, or should be done to remedy this issue (solution or attempted solution)”.

Then, I did exercise, circled the problem markers and highlight the solution markers.



My attitude in this lesson I think it very difficult. Some exercise I can do it, but I don't understand. However, I will try to do it always and learn more that I can understand this lesson more.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น