วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Comparison and Contrast (9th)

On March9, 2015

Last Monday, we had midterm exams about recount, narratives, description, and procedures. The midterm exam has the text and the questions, which similar to the previous test. It was difficult for me because I didn’t know some words.

Teacher set time to 90 minutes for exams to 40 items. I toke the time to do the examination until the time runs out. I tried to do it the best, although it will be difficult.



After that, the teacher explained about Comparative and Contrast continued from last week. She assigned us to share answers with partner before she solutions the homework and explained an each text on the sheet. Finally, we did exercise about hurricanes.

This lesson, It made to know the similarities and differences, I did not know some words so, I must to used dictionary to find a words.












ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น