วันเสาร์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Problem and Solution (15th)

On April 20, 2015


Last Monday, it was our last time of this semester. We learned about Problem and Solution continued from last week. Then we checked answer in exercise 1 and exercise 2 together. It very difficult for me because I can't understand and I did not find main idea from the text. I'm so sad :(

After that, teacher ordered us to show the remaining video about how to cook, it made me very hungry because it looks really yummy and it near time the have lunch.

I made video about how to cook with Ms.Onpreeya. We chose the location video at my house. The Spring rolls was we make, it's easy to make and delicious.
Before finished,the teacher blessed us to pass the final test and remind us to do the last homework of the subject.

My attitude in this lesson is the content was very difficult for me and made me strain. But when I saw the video about how to make, I feel relaxed and happy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น